A superhero in the making
We are searching for superheroes in the making whose thoughts have no limits.
There are only two types of people.
There are the ones who are looking for just a job. We don’t want those.
And there are the ones who are looking for a lifetime experience. Who see digital as a part of their everyday, as an inseparable part of our lives, which has become part of our DNA. They want to create, thrive and explore the endless possibilities that digital offers. They have insatiable curiosity, limitless energy and are open minded.
Our Super Team is on the lookout for new members, to help us brainstorm, test, hack, and analyze new approaches to grow the business. To help us create new success stories and build growth engines for us and our clients. The sky is the limit.
We are looking for team members who understand that good is just not good enough. Who understand that everything matters. Marketing, customer experience, conversion rates, churn, CLV, word of mouth, products, advertising, traffic, funnel, beer. Do you see the whole picture?
If you find yourself in the second group, we would love to speak with you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is open minded
- Is willing to learn
- Is curious
- Focuses on success
- Is analytical
- Has a passion for digital
- Is resourceful
- Has a testing mindset
- Is full of energy
What we expect:
- A good understanding of digital marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Docs, Zapier, HotJar, marketing automation tools,…) and channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter,...)
- Knowledge of how to create a great online customer experience
- The ability to use digital marketing tools and integrate them with each other
- A knowledge of growth and digital marketing best practices
- The ability to produce wireframes, user journeys and personas
- Collaboration with others such as project managers, engineers and digital specialists
- A data-driven mindset, knowledge of how to set up business goals and analyse existing data
- The ability to keep up with trends and best practices in digital marketing
- To promote and evangelise growth mindset across and outside the company
- The ability to give articulated and constructive feedback to team members
- An ego-less mindset. The ability to receive and translate feedback
- At least 1 year of digital marketing experience (ideally in an agency or consulting environment)
- Google Docs
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Excel
- Clear written and verbal communication in English
What we offer:
- A mind-blowing, #WeCanDoIt environment packed with positive energy
- The opportunity to work on super exciting projects with amazing clients
- A learning environment and potential to grow
- A team of senior digital experts to work with and help you grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to work with the latest digital marketing methodologies
- Growth-focused culture
- Opportunities to attend and speak at conferences
- The best team members ever
What will you work on:
You will work with a team of digital specialists on various in-house and client projects with an aim to deliver superb results and continuous growth.
Your team tasks will range from (but are not limited to) digital analytics implementation, data-mining and market mapping to client interviews, UX tests, digital advertising, search engine optimization, marketing automation and conversion optimization.