Tuesday, 26. January 2021 • Online
RFM workshop: Optimize Marketing Results with Customer Behavior Analysis
Do you want to understand your clients better, serve them better, and improve their loyalty? And get an overview of your customer base's current state?
With the right tools and methods, you can do just that and more. Discover how one of the most powerful analytical and segmentation tools - RFM (Recency, Frequency & Monetary) analysis can help you find your best clients, grow and nurture your relationship with customers, and create targeted marketing campaigns that will lead to better conversions.
About the event
What will we do?
Segmentation of users is today a necessity! Stop using a standardized approach and communication for your consumers and starting with personalized campaigns!
RFM (Recency, Frequency & Monetary Value) analysis can help you segment customers by examining their behavior and purchases:
- how recently a customer has purchased (recency),
- how often they purchase (frequency),
- how much the customer spends (monetary value).
It allows you to identify your key customer segments and use their data to create relevant, personalized, and targeted campaigns that will reduce costs and increase conversion.
Send the right message at the right time, to the right set of customers!
In this 3-hour comprehensive and hands-on workshop, you will learn more about what RFM analysis is and why it is important. We’ll teach you how you can do it on YOUR OWN with free tools like Google Sheets and how to incorporate it into your work to prevent you from targeting the wrong markets.
Advantages of RFM analysis:
Performing RFM analysis based on your customer data and designing customized campaigns has great benefits for your business.
- Better insight into the state of your customers: You can get a clear insight into the behavior of your customers and their purchases, you can discover who your most loyal customers are, and much more
- Personalization: By creating effective customer segments, you can create campaigns that are more tailored to your customers.
- Improved conversion rate: Customized and personalized campaigns will lead to a higher conversion rate, as you'll offer your customers the products they're actually interested in.
- Increased revenue and profit
Who is the event for:
The workshop is aimed primarily at small and medium-sized enterprises that have information about their customers and their purchases and want to better understand them but have not yet encountered RFM data analysis.
Owners of online or physical stores and CRM managers will also gain a lot of new knowledge and insights.
About the seminar
What will you learn?
- What is RFM analysis and why it is important
- How to organize your client base with Google Sheets;
- How to do a basic RFM analysis by yourself and discover your most valuable customers;
- How to organize your contacts for outreach;
- How can you get additional actionable insights if you have conducted a survey or other available information on preferences & feedback from your customers;
- How to use RFM to expand and improve your digital advertising (on Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, Direct Email).
Where & when
26. January 2021, 09:00 - 12:00
This workshop will take place on January 26th from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm.
- Introduction to RFM (what it is and examples)
- RFM versus Predictive Models in Business
- Organizing your customer data into an easy Customer Base with Google Sheets.
- Setting the needed data
- Methods of doing RFM
- Step-by-step doing RFM with Google Sheets
- RFM: practical insights and using it with Facebook, GAW and Google Analytics